Upgrade

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

When my business partner signed us up for San Diego T1, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was happy enough with the service we had and hesitant to change out of an if it’s not broke don’t fix it mentality. However, he is the brains behind our technology so I let him make the decision. Little did I know how it could change the way we do business. It’s much easier to multi-task. I never realized how slow and bogged down our connection got late in the afternoon or when several of us were trying to do multiple things at once. The down side is, I’m not drinking as much coffee. I don’t have the breaks created from downloading large files. In fact, I now find myself getting impatient at home waiting for my internet. It’s amazing how quickly we can become used to something we did not even know we were missing! So far I’ve managed to keep my wife and kids off the server at work. Once they experience it, they are going to want it at home!

0 notes: