Daddy's Corner

This tag is came from Abelle and thanks a lot for this.


{Start Copy Here}

Started by Mitchteryosa
Rules:
1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog Brag about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.
4) Leave your comment here and don’t forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here. Thanks!
5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.
Masterlist
  1. When Silence Speaks
  2. Everything About Deye
  3. Etc Atbp
  4. Pinay Mommy Online
  5. Coffee Cup Princess
  6. Pinaymama’s Dairy
  7. A Mother of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow,
  8. Everything that has Breathe Praise the Lord,
  9. Kate Ashley,
  10. Top Form Secrets
  11. Marilyn
  12. Anything and Everything in Between
  13. Can of Thoughts
  14. Only in Silence
  15. A Message From My Heart
  16. Add yours.....

{End Copy Here}

I forgot to blog about my hubby. Hubby is a nice guy and very helpful. Every time he hears my family have problems he will send help financial. He always help my family even i did not tell him to do so. Even is not a relative my hubby is always helping. He sponsored a child from other countries and some already graduated in college. When i was in the college he was the one who sent money for my tuition and other school fees of course included the personal needs. Summary hubby i s a wonderful, loving, caring, understanding, very generous husband i ever have. I love him much more than i can say.

I will pass this to the following: Joan, Chinny, Gerthy, Jana, Joy, Maricel, Rosemarie, and Melissa. Take your time guys.


3 notes:

Anonymous said...

Hi Genny! Added you already. Please update your list when you get a chance.

Thanks for joining!

Anonymous said...

grabbed the tag. thanks. .:)

Anonymous said...

Sweet messages for your hubby! Mine is up too:) Hope you can add my links in here!

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1928