Exercise TV

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

My father in law just had knee replacement surgery. His knee has been bothering for a while and the doctor finally told him that the best solution for him was to have the surgery. He is pretty tough and I knew he would get through the surgery just fine. I was little worried about him doing the physical therapy after the surgery though. He can be pretty stubborn and normally if he does not want to do something, he is not going to do it. I was trying to think of interesting ways that he could exercise his knee without getting bored. I went online to www.DirectStarTV.com and found a listing for Exercise TV. I also found out that Exercise TV was available on demand. I told my father in law about it and we went through a few of the shows together. He found a few exercises that would help him strengthen his knee without being too difficult. I think he is actually going to do these exercises and recover even more quickly. I hope he sticks to it!





Pin It

0 notes: