Expecting our first baby

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

My husband and I have been married for almost two years and we just found out we are going to be parents! We are so excited. We dated for six years before we got married and have always talked about kids. Now the day will soon be here. We have already started preparing the house. We got those inserts to put into the electrical outlets. I don’t remember what they are called, but everyone knows what I am talking about. We had a Glendale HOME Security system installed. I have always been a worrier and I knew having a baby would only make it worse. Therefore, my husband decided to be proactive and go ahead with the install. He knew it would make me feel better and he was right. We have also already installed the car seat into both of our cars. I know it is overkill, but you never know when you will need it and I want to feel prepared. My friend had her baby six weeks early and wasn’t prepared at all. The truth is I am just trying to avoid the feeling of not being prepared, but I still can’t wait for the little one to get here.

0 notes: