Helping a friend

I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez

I have been trying to save my friend some money. She has been in a downward spiral for months now. To be honest, I can’t blame her. Things have been pretty bad lately. He only daughter decided to move out of the house and live with a boyfriend. She lost her job and to top it off her husband asked for a divorce. With all the changes, she has needed a lot of help. I told her I would work on saving her some money at home, while she tried to find a job. So far, I have had some good success on www.shopelectricityratestexas.com and I have also been successful talking with the cable company. It is amazing how helpful people can be when you threaten to cancel. While I know it would save her even more money to cancel everything, I knew that would make life much worse. I have almost cut her utilities bills in half and tomorrow I am going to see if the landlord will reduce her rent. I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask.

0 notes: